Monday, January 12, 2009

Some of my favorite sites

Just thought I'd list some of myfavorite site for you guys to check out.

www.garyallan.com for anyone who knows me, this is self-explanatory

www.mysavings.com I have found so much free stuff on this site! I mean, everything from free shampoo samples to a free sleeping bag, to much, much more! check it out!

www.winster.com you can play free games (slot social is my fav!) and earn actual points for various prizes!

www.houseparty.com you can register to hold a party at your house to test new porducts ot screen new t.v. shows before they air!

www.webdigestweekly.com great site! Features different artist each week, ranging from illustrators, poets, novelists, etc., and Q&A with lots of really cool people!

I'll probably add to this list from time to time. I just wanted to share with you what's sparking my interest these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment