Monday, January 12, 2009

Now that I've calmed down a bit...

I started this blog and just started throwing all sorts of stuff on here. I decided I should slow down and actually type some words of meaning, words of "right now".

I'm at work right now. Work is for The State. I would say where, but that's on a need-to-know basis at this point. My job is not a glamorous one, but a lot of people think it's important due to where I work. It's funny how that happens. A person could say they work at NASA, and most would automatically assume that person was a brilliant mind. We take for granted the fact that person could actually just be the janitor. With that said, I work for the State, and I'm not a janitor. Do with that info what you will.

2009 has started out to be the kind of year that I hope goes well, but have no expectations for. With the current standing of the economy, the irrational behavior of most individuals, and my daily struggle with bipolar disorder, I'm not really sure what's in store for the new year. I can only hope that the responsible decisions I have chosen will be followed through on, and that I will be better because of it, if only financially. I know I should wish for health and eternal happiness, but I can only manage one aspect of disarray at a time. Common since tells me to fix the money first.

With that being said, here's my list of things I hope to do and/or accomplish in the new year:

*Pay off my loans, stop spending freely, start saving and set a budget
*Join a gym (seriously) Not only to get in shape physically, but mentally and emotionally
*Win the lottery (Don't we all!)
*Write a book (or at least start one)
*Meet Cassandra King (she is such a wonderful author)
*Go on a trip (one that requires at least 8 hours of driving, or a plane ride)
*Start going to church (I would like to find one that fits my beliefs, that I am comfortable with)
*Be a better wife and mother (I know my husband and daughter would agree)
*Get pregnant (this one is a toss-up. I leave it in God's hands. He knows what's best for me)


Ok guys, that's all I have for right now. I'm sure some other random thought will take over my mind, and I'll once again share with you!

I hope you all have a blessed day!

Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment