Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gary Allan's Stalker Drama

For anyone who actually knows me, you may find this a bit comical, and some of you may wonder if I were the one doing the stalking. I have many a friend and family member make jokes about me stalking Gary Allan. Funny as it is to laugh about such things, this is a serious matter. Gary has been stalked by a crazed fan for around 4 years now, and hopefully, his nightmare is coming to an end. I don't know the details surrounding the case, but it has to be a scary, mentally and emotionally exhausting thing to deal with. As big a fan as I am, I'd never revert to stalking, and certainly not burglary and vandalism. In my book, that's really no way to show your adoration.





A Nashville-area woman arrested for stalking country star Gary Allan will appear in court Wednesday (May 27) in Gallatin, Tenn., for a hearing on charges of burglary, vandalism and stalking. Allan is scheduled to appear during the hearing at the Sumner County Courthouse. Police arrested Katherine Walker following a May 2 incident at Allan's home in Hendersonville, Tenn. His attorney, Bill Ramsey, is expected to present testimony and evidence related to stalking incidents that have taken place during the past four years.

No comments:

Post a Comment