Monday, August 10, 2009

Mondays are tiring

School started back for Nicole last Friday, so I'm having to back into the "school" schedule. Thanks to Nicole wanting to run out the door and get to school exceptionally early, I arrived at work 40 minutes before my start time. Thank you Nicole, for making your mom prompt :)

It's around 4 pm, which means I will be out of here in a few minutes. I'm tired. I've been yawning for a while. I would blame it on lack of sleep, but my friend Benedryl rocked me peacefully to sleep last night. I also washed the bedding, and sprayed everything down with Fabreze, so the bed smelled and felt nice, like what I imagine clouds in Heaven are like. Between you and me, if I'd actually drink water, I'd probably feel a lot better. that, and if I were to motivate myself to exercise every once in a while, though I know I should be shaking my bon bon everyday....

Mondays wear me out, as I'm sure they do most people who keep a weekday work schedule. The only thing I like about Mondays is the fact that I get to watch one of my most favorite shows tonight: Secret Life of the American Teenager. I know it's meant for a younger crowd, like around 13 to 18, but I like the show because it gives me the opportunity to talk to Nicole about sex. For those of you who don't know, the show is about an Honors student who gets pregnant at 15, and how it has impacted her life. Not the Disney channel by any means, but I'm not raising a sheltered child either. So, that's what I have to look forward to this Monday. That, and the fact that I have $800 worth of Premier Jewelry waiting for me at home (don't worry, it's not all mine). Did I mention I'm watching my 2 month old nephew for a week while my sister and her husband go to Florida? Good times keep on comin'...

No comments:

Post a Comment