Monday, August 17, 2009

Is Chuck Liddell a sell-out?

I was just reading over the list of the newest competitors of Dancing With The Stars. I've never really been a big fan of the sow, but seeing which celebrities sign on to compete is quite amusing at times. As I read names such as Melissa Joan Hart, Mya, and Kathy Ireland, I was a bit surprised. I was however, in complete shock to read one name in particular: Chuck Liddell.

For those who really know me, I'm a UFC fan. Chuck Liddell is one of my favorite fighters. The Iceman does a great job of holding his own in the Octogon, and I respect him for that. I'm not sure how I feel about his new gig as a dancer though. Maybe he wanted to take on a new challange, and a challange it will be. Most people wouldn't view Chuck Liddell as graceful, or even light on his feet. Thinking about seeing him do the Tango, Fox Trot, or even Waltz is unfathomable at this time. I just don't know what to make of it.

Is Chuck Liddell a sell-out? Some would say yes. Do I agree with that? Probably not. I will however, try to remember to watch an episode or two to see Chuck and his fancy foot work.

No comments:

Post a Comment